Web development is also known as by website development (to make you understand in simpler term.) So, Web development largely denotes to the tasks associated with developing websites for hosting via intranet and internet.
The web development process comprises of Web design, Web content and network configuration amongst other tasks.
- Web Design: In simpler words, it is the process of gathering ideas and artistically arranging and executing them by certain principles for a detailed purpose. It is the parallel process of creation with the intention of presenting the content on electronic web pages.
- Web Content: Web content is one of the main reasons that individuals come to your webpage. Basically, it is the textual-visual content that runs as a part of user experience on the website. It includes Images, Sounds, Videos and Animations as well.
- Network Configuration: Network Configuration is the method of shaping and continuing information about all the modules of a computer network. This configuration comprises the location and network address of all hardware devices following up with the material about the programs.
We can further classified web development in two groups:
Front end development
- It is a part of a code, on the front of the application. Front end development or client side development usually interacts with the user and it presents the data in a proper manner.
Back end development
- In much simpler words, it is never visible to the user, it generates the results. The core responsibilities of backend development are, sending contact form, editing page content and signing from newsletter. The back end of a website comprises of a server, an application, and a database.
- A backend developer shapes and maintains the technology that powers those components, it enable the user-facing side of the website to even be in the first place.